NEW MODULE: Shop As Customer
- Allows Administrative users to view the runtime interface as a Customer. The Administrative user may 'share' an existing shopping session or create a separate session.
- New configuration options on the Packaging Rules screen allow greater control over how Inventory Variants are packaged and what, if any, resolution mechanism is used when the Basket weight and the weight of the Variant part(s) differ.
- Percentage or fixed amount rate adjustments can now be configured on a per-shipping method basis from the Shipping Method Rules tab of the Shipping Rules screen. These adjustments can be used to apply a handling charge to each method.
- USPS Online Rate Calculation (Domestic and International) improvements:
- The list of shipping methods has been updated to reflect all of the current methods provided by the US Postal Service.
- A new option allows Online rates to be displayed to shoppers.
- Label generation can now be disabled to prevent confusion when using Endicia.
- The previous module-wide handling charge has been migrated to the new Shipping Method Rate Adjustment mechanism so that handling charges can be configured on a per-method basis